Neurophysiology Laboratory provides the best tests to diagnose and treat the conditions of brain and nervous system. Some problems that are detected are epilepsy, myasthenia gravis, and multiple sclerosis. Highly skilled technicians are available to perform these tests independently and give accurate results.
These conditions that include seizure disorders, headaches, brainstem dysfunctions and other disorders affecting the nervous system are detected in Neurophysiology laboratory. At PRK Hospitals we offer a wide range of tests to find the neurological disorders and conditions.
The services of Neurophysiology include:
- Electoencephalograms (EEG)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Evoked Potentials
- Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring
- Transcranial Doppler
- Carotid Doppler
- Wada Test
- Somatosensory-evoked potentials
- Endogenous-evoked potentials
- Near-infrared spectroscopy
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) monitoring
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)